Saturday, January 23, 2010

Megaman Battle Network 6 part 42- Bunch of Traitors

. Saturday, January 23, 2010

First up is a quick battle with Elementman in which I get a rank 9 on. After that is about 8 minutes of cutscenes so if you dont care about cutscenes then you might as well just watch the elementman part. Lots of stuff is revealed in the cutscenes though, such as we learn mr mach is a traitor and is actually blastman's operator and a member of WWW, and we learn that most of the WWW members are actually planning a mutiny with a "benefactor". On top of all that, we learn Dr. Wily is still alive!? How the heck... didnt alpha eat wily while he was in the virtual world back in bn3...That guy just wont die it seems. And lastly Mayor Cain shows up to give a speech to the people in the last round of the expo pavillion navi exam (accompanied by that mysterious person we saw in green town) and we learn of what we need to do for the final round... go to undernet 2 and find a moonstone. So that's pretty much it for this part. I'll probably be doing more random custom music in future parts but I'll try and keep it balanced out so dont expect it in every video. On a final note to anyone who actually read all this, I turn 24 on october 27th so yay to me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home